Tangent: A Half-Life Story
A downloadable Half-Life 3 for Windows
is a point-and-click based on the script written by Marc Laidlaw, the author of the HL series.
Taking place after the events of HL2: Episode 2, Tangent narrates the journey of Gordon Freeman, now trying to find the missing ship known as Borealis, told to contain secrets that may determine the fate of the Combine and humanity itself.
- Discover what happens after the invasion at City 17
- Descriptive narration brings you to experience Half-Life like never before
- Revisit Half-Life with former friends and foes alike
- Interact with the script and live the story of Gordon Freeman’s last journey
This game is in alpha development phase.
The beta version will be updated soon.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Half-Life 3 has a new flavour.94 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.